The BI Report Developer works independently to develop enterprise reporting and data analysis for the sales management team in the organization through Business Intelligence reports and dashboards using Tableau and SQL Query Management Studio.
- Develop, analyze, and design reports and dashboard using Tableau Desktop
- Implement and support Tableau solutions for the organization
- Play as an active role in designing Tableau Reports embedded in Salesforce.com
- Create and maintain technical designs and specifications of reports and dashboards
- Responsible with performance validating of reports, dashboards, and queries
- Work with different functional areas to understand business requirements and processes to generate custom reports summarizing commercial, sales and financial data for review by executives, managers, and sales team
- Collaborate with other teams across the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong experience in SQL Server Management Studio
- Strong understanding of data visualizations concepts
- Ability to transfer data into visualizations with key trends through reporting
- Strong data management and analytical abilities
- Demonstrate ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Demonstrate passion for helping internal customers and strong verbal skills for training and presenting reports
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including an ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately influence others at all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree 5+ years in related role in Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field, and 5+ years in related role.
- Three to 5 years of experience in Tableau
- Medical device industry preferred but not required
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, change-oriented, fast paced environment requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle and prioritize multiple requests
- Able to identify upstream and downstream impact analysis through applications, systems, and processes.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines