Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Location : Corona, CA
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES – Include but are not limited to the following:
- Support manufacturing problem solving and improvement efforts through application of your technical expertise, engineering training, and experience.
- Estimate production costs to support company sales quoting efforts.
- Process Analysis, Development, and Implementation including specification and acquisition manufacturing equipment.
- Identify and implement process improvements to improve safety, improve quality, reduce cost, and shorten lead time.
- Product and manufacturing process design.
- Review potential new products for feasibility.
- Material specification and BOM maintenance and setup.
- Establish procedures and document processes to support our ISO 9001 registered quality system.
- Lead the application of the ASME B&PV Section IX to our welding processes.
QUALIFICATIONS – You should have most of these, but if you don’t, you may still want to apply. With the right attitude and aptitude, you may still be exactly who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of relevant manufacturing related engineering experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- 3D solid modeling design experience and CAD drafting skills.
- Understanding of basic mechanical design principles.
- Familiar with basic pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, & PLC systems.
- Computer and network familiarity and proficiency in Office software applications.
- Ability to interpret and understand Industry and customer specifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to interact with production team, company management and external parties.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE THESE:
- A Technical Understanding/Experience with Welding Processes
- Experience with piping systems
- Toyota Production System Experience
- Ability to work directly with the customer to ensure needs are met.
- Not afraid to get hands dirty. That includes going into the field or the shop to understand process and requirements.
- Experience and understanding of metal working processes
Inquire About Our Services