Sell robotic solutions in the North American market using consultative solutions sales approach and providing customers bespoke solutions.
Responsible for defining key market sectors, educating, and developing the market right through to closing new business sales based on ROI and Total Cost of Ownership models. The success of this role will be measured against delivered new business project sales compared to agreed Revenue and margin budgets.
Role & Responsibilities
These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop profitable customer relationships (either CIOs, VP of Distribution, Director of Supply Chain in the warehouse, distribution space) at retail, eCommerce, electronic components, parts distribution, consumer electronics, 3PL, or pharmaceuticals companies with revenue from $50M-$1B
- Generate opportunities using tools such as LinkedIn, cold calls, email, and by attending trade shows and networking events
- Qualifying opportunities, gathering data, developing proposals, presenting the technology in PPT to customers and potential leads, etc.
- Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline and advance or disqualify opportunities using effective selling techniques and process
- Engaging positively with colleagues to generate creative solutions
- Ensuring all administration for sales is completed efficiently (expenses report, etc.)
- Working to maximize customer value in the sales process
- Liaising with other departments within the company
- Travel to meet with prospective clients in North America and arrange to attend industry conferences and events
- Update sales activity and opportunities’ status in current CRM daily and report on progress toward sales KPIs
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Education: BS Degree (four-year college or university)
- Minimum amount of travel: 40%
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle are requirements
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Winning Behaviors, Competencies, and Skills
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales
- Clear evidence of an ability to optimize the customer’s operation and successfully sell an appropriate and comprehensive solution
- Proven track record of successfully managing sales and exceeding goals
- Relevant industry experience and knowledge of Intralogistics
- Taking responsibility for your own successes and failures
- Following processes with high attention to detail
- Openness to receiving feedback on learning new skills and using Salesforce and other SaaS products
- Energetic and focused attitude
- A charismatic and agile personality that matches Company’s Element logic cultural values
- Success in team leadership and team building
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a compute
- Spend in a variety of physical positions on this job