This role is for a senior technical leader with extensive infrastructure experience in enterprise environments. We need someone who is highly motivated, self-starting, and with great communication skills. The candidate should have a strong understanding of the technologies and systems in place at the Company and be able to solve complex problems as well as implement and evaluate new products. Candidate should have a passion for technology, attention to details, and the courage to address any challenges within the infrastructure.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Systems Engineer, Computer/Systems Specialist
- BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
Abilities / Technologies
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Technologies, including Active Directory, Azure, and Office 365
- Expert VMware virtualization technologies
- Strong understanding of services such as DNS, DHCP, PKI, VPN, Group Policy, NTP, SAN, backup and recovery, etc.
- Understanding of Network technologies, including application layer Firewalls, routing, content filtering, and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Colo and cloud datacenter management
- Demonstrated experience with large projects including implementations and migrations is a plus
- AWS and Citrix experience & knowledge is a plus