San Dimas based World Class MSP is looking for a new team member! Company’s mission is to improve the lives of those we serve, and that starts with our employees.
Question: Do you love the ‘promise’ of working for an MSP? Access to a wide variety of organizations, technologies and people with the ability to gain well rounded experience and mentorship faster than you could experience as part of an internal IT staff?
But perhaps you are burned out and tired of the absolute chaos that is associated with those MSP’s that claim to be proactive, but you’ve instead learned isn’t quite the case?
If so, and you want the good of the MSP world, without the extreme stress that accompanies the chaos, and have control of your salary (get raises for accomplishing the goals set by you and your manager), then this opportunity may be for you!
- Reports directly to the Service Coordinator and is responsible for managing client expectations and providing an outstanding experience for reactive support requests by continuously identifying any patterns or issues in our process or delivery
- The Remote Operation Center is one of the most important components of our Service Delivery Engine; it has the opportunity to dramatically impact the day of the people we serve in a positive fashion and make our clients happy. It is a close-knit team that touches all of the clients and technologies we deliver. How we handle reactive support, set expectations and deliver in this area impacts customer satisfaction, customer retention and our overall profitability. An ability to empathize, understand business impact and current environment variables in a manner that allows you to properly set and manage client expectations will be key to your success and to the success of this department
- The Remote Operations Center (ROC) Engineer role requires an ability to be process driven, you can be good in this role with the ability to follow process, but to be great, you must look to continuously improve process and efficiency
- A qualified candidate must possess personal alignment to Company’s core values and accept accountability of their well-defined responsibilities and ownership of issues to completion
(Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned)
- Continuously understand the business impact of issues, empathize with client and properly set and manage client expectations
- Ownership of issues from beginning to end
- Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot a wide variety of technical issues amongst several technical areas, including but not limited to: Workstations, Laptops, Mobile Device, VoIP Devices, Servers, Applications, Network Switches, Firewall, Telecommunication Services, etc.
- Leverage understanding of virtual and cloud-based technologies such as Microsoft 365 and Azure platforms to resolve related service requests
- Update documentation management systems in a detailed manner, consistent with the Company’s documentation process
- Ability to identify service requests that are a result of being out of Company’s best practices (The Company Way) and work with the Company’s Proactive Services Engineer assigned to the client to create resolution plan
- Ability to identify and escalate potential client relationship problems and work hand in hand with Company Strategist to resolve them
- Work with Automations team to discuss any issues with Company tools and/or find ways to create or improve efficiency with the tools
- Ability to resolve issues at their root cause or escalate in an extremely efficient manner
- Fanatic client satisfaction with the ability to follow up and ensure client understands they are appreciated and important
- Maintain up to date Notes, Time Entries and Expenses for billing and accounting purposes
- Find opportunities to make improvements to the position – we value and request your feedback
- Participate in regularly scheduled huddles, prepared to report on your individual metrics including reasons for deviation
- Resolve 90-95% of assigned service requests remotely from the Company Remote Operations Center
- Average Resolution Time for Tickets is .5 hours
- Same Day Response of 100% (TNT – Today not Tomorrow mantra)
- Same Day Resolution of greater than 80%
- Previous MSP Experience Required
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information sciences, or related field preferred
- Support skills within Microsoft 365 Enterprise and Azure Windows Virtual Desktop environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to look at service delivery through the lens of efficiency –understand how to look at ROC processes to determine ways to become more efficient
- Detailed oriented with strong documentation skills
- Process Driven and motivated and capable to improve and define new processes that drive efficiency
- Medical (up to $400 per month) / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Training Opportunities
- Generous PTO
- Gas / Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Provided by Company or Reimbursed