Seeking a Solutions Consultant who will report directly to the Director of Professional Services.
- The Solutions Consultant is a member of the Company’s Professional Services team. This team is responsible for implementing company software for their new customers and serving their existing customers with their ongoing change requests.
- This position is ideal for someone with several years of experience in software professional services and looking to make an impact in a small but growing company.
- The Solutions Consultant will be encouraged to apply his or her own creativity and ingenuity to the operations of a fast-growing software business and can expect to operate with a high degree of autonomy.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities (Other Duties May Be Assigned)
Company is fast-growing and you can expect your responsibilities to evolve. But at a minimum you can expect to…
- Consistently apply Company’s implementation methodology to ensure new customers have a delightful implementation experience
- Create new processes and improve existing processes to continually improve the team’s efficiency
- Maintain strong and open relationships with our customers
- Work closely with our sales team to drive seamless and effective handovers between sales and implementation
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
The following qualities are necessary to be successful:
- Great attitude – you enjoy working with others, love solving tough problems, and lift up people around you
- Humility – you admit when you are wrong and you do not let your ego get in the way of doing what is best for the business
- Process Driven – they believe strong processes make life easier, you should share a love of well-designed processes that are thoughtfully applied
Education, Experience And Certifications
- 3+ years’ experience in software professional services
- Demonstrated success implementing a SaaS product